[Coin-announce] COIN-OR CUP Celebration: Sun 830pm Rose and Crown bar

Andrew Mason a.mason at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Oct 11 18:55:36 EDT 2012

Apologies for cross-posting.

COIN-OR INFORMS CUP Celebration
INFORMS Annual Meeting 2012
830pm Sunday 14 Oct, Rose and Crown bar

After careful consideration of many excellent submissions and much
difficult deliberation, we have agreed on a 2012 COIN-OR Informs Cup
winner. This winning entry will be announced at the Cup celebration
which will take place this Sunday after the INFORMS Phoenix reception,
as follows:

Sunday October 14, 830pm
Rose and Crown bar
628 East Adams Street,
Phoenix, AZ 85004.
http://www.theroseandcrownaz.com/
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=628+East+Adams+Street,+Phoenix,+AZ+85004&hl=en&hnear=628+E+Adams+St,+Phoenix,+Arizona+85004&t=m&z=17

You are warmly invited to come along and help us recognise the winner's
achievements. Please bring your INFORMS conference badge as identification.

This event will be sponsored by the COIN-OR Foundation.

We look forward to seeing you on Sunday,

Andrew Mason

On behalf of the 2012 COIN-OR INFORMS Cup committee:
R. Kipp Martin
Stuart Mitchell
Iain Dunning

--