[Coin-announce] COIN-OR talks at EURO Lisbon, July 11-14

Robert Fourer 4er at iems.northwestern.edu
Mon Mar 22 13:24:04 EDT 2010

From: Bjarni Kristjansson (bjarni at maximalsoftware.com)
      Bob Fourer (4er at iems.northwestern.edu)

We are organizing several sessions on topics in "Software for OR/MS" and
"Optimization in Practice" for the "OR in Industry" cluster at the EURO 2010
Meeting to be held in Lisbon, Portugal, July 11-14, 2010:

    http://www.euro2010lisbon.org/

Although the official abstract submission deadline is today, we still have some
openings for talks on COIN-OR open-source projects and applications.  If you are
interested in presenting such a talk, please let us know right away, and we will
hold a place for your abstract.