[Coin-announce] New COIN-OR project: AIMMSlinks

Marcel Hunting mmghunting at scarlet.nl
Fri Dec 4 14:29:23 EST 2009

Dear COIN-OR users and developers,

It is my pleasure to announce the new COIN-OR project AIMMSlinks which isdedicated to the development of links between the modeling language AIMMSand solvers that are hosted at COIN-OR. This project is released under theCommon Public License. With AIMMSlinks you can create an interface betweenAIMMS and a COIN-OR solver using the AIMMS Open Solver Interface API.Currently links to Cbc and Ipopt are available. The project page with download and installation instructions can be found here: https://projects.coin-or.org/AIMMSlinks A mailing list for discussion, asking questions, proposing new features, etc,is available at http://list.coin-or.org/mailman/listinfo/AIMMSlinks Please let me know if you are interested in linking a COIN-OR solver to AIMMS. Thank you, Marcel Hunting Paragon Decision Technology B.V.

Developers of AIMMS