[Coin-announce] java binding

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Mon Sep 1 13:04:50 EDT 2003

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, George Cao wrote:

> A couple of questions:
>
> 1. Is there a java binding (similar to the glpk jni package) for clp?
> If not, are there any interests in creating one?

I seem to recall a Java OSI wrapper or port being discussed a while back.
You might check the coin-discuss archives. It seem to be that that would
be a better strategy than a direct binding to CLP, as you'd get all the
solvers for free...  (Watch for discussion of the next-generation OSI,
though.)

(BTW, this thread should be on coin-discuss, so I've copied it there.
Please carry on there, rather than in coin-announce.  Thanks.)

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs at clemson.edu