[Coin-announce] coin-lpsolver mailing list for technical discussions

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Fri May 17 10:54:45 EDT 2002

Robin has kindly set up a new mailing list coin-lpsolver for technical
discussions of solvers.  It's original purpose is to discuss the design of
our intended Common Public License simplex solver, tentatively to be known
as CoinLP or Clp or some such.  However I don't mind if the site gets
hijacked and used for technical discussions of solvers that are already in
COIN, solvers which might be in COIN or whatever.

I am interested in people commenting on my design (or whatever I can
discuss at present), on requirements, on test sets or any technical
subject.

John Forrest