[Cmpl] Problems with other solvers

Hendrik Titgemeyer hendrik2702 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:18:40 EDT 2021

Hi Mike,

there are no specific characters in the path of the programs nor in the
path of the file, apart from the directory Lokaler Datenträger (C:). I
changed the name of the directory C:, but this didn't help either. I also
tried to change from backslash to slash inside the path..

I am trying to install all of the software on another computer in the Home
directory, but as there are now programs in my Home folder at the moment, I
don't think this will change anything.

Given the fact that Cplex is running on its own aswell, I am also able to
reach my goals without calling Cplex from Coliop. So I think I will use the
export to free mps feature to use Cplex.

Thanks,
Hendrik