[Cmpl] Ynt: Gurobi solver error

Duygu Bedir duygubedir96 at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 09:05:18 EDT 2020

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. You can find the model and the csv used in the attachments.

It seems to be working fine with the Cbc and finds a feasible result, but in the future we need to use the same model with a nearly 200*200 matrix so we need Gurobi to work also.

Also, I tried to delete and setup the Cmpl into different folder. The model gave the same error, but now the first location in the error is the location of my new Cmpl folder.

CMPL model generation - running

CMPL version: 1.12.0

Authors: Thomas Schleiff, Mike Steglich

Distributed under the GPLv3

create model instance ...

write model instance ...

CMPL model generation - finished

Solver - running

"C:/Users/duygu/Cmpl" "0" "C:/Users/duygu/AppData/Local/Temp/cmpl.gq9696.mps" "C:/Users/duygu/AppData/Local/Temp/cmpl.gq9696.gsol"

Error (interfaces): gurobi failed - exit code

Thanks again,
Duygu