[Cmpl] Gurobi solver error

duygu.bedir duygu.bedir at boun.edu.tr
Fri May 15 15:54:30 EDT 2020

Hi,

I tried to solve a problem by using Gurobi solver (which is already set
up with license on my computer) by using "%arg -solver gurobi" line on
top of the cmpl code or by wiriting "cmpl C:/Users/duygu/Cmpl/492-2.cmpl
-solver gurobi" on CpmlShell. However, in both ways I recieve the same
error:

CMPL model generation - running

CMPL version: 1.12.0
Authors: Thomas Schleiff, Mike Steglich
Distributed under the GPLv3

create model instance ...
write model instance ...
CMPL model generation - finished

Solver - running

"C:/Users/duygu/Documents" "0"
"C:/Users/duygu/AppData/Local/Temp/cmpl.gq7436.mps"
"C:/Users/duygu/AppData/Local/Temp/cmpl.gq7436.gsol"
Error (interfaces):  gurobi failed - exit code

What does this error stem from and how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Duygu