[Cmpl] CMPL & Java

abbas omidi abb.omidi at gmail.com
Tue May 21 01:53:24 EDT 2019

Hello support team,
I'm trying to run the "diet" problem using Java API. First, I'm using
win-10 and Eclipse IDE. I added the related libraries as follows:
"Cmpl/jCmpl/jCmpl.jar and again all of the jar files in Cmpl/jCmpl/lib"
Then, I added the "-Djava.library.path=D:\Software\Coin-or CMPL\Cmpl\bin"
in the windows environment path and in the Java Project VM. While I'm
running the model, I have some errors such as:
1) jCmpl error: Environment variable CMPLBINARY ist not defined. Cannot run
Cmpl binary.
Or
2) Error: Could not find or load main class CMPL\Cmpl\bin.
Please, let me know how can I fix it?

Regards
Omidi