[Cmpl] New release Cmpl v.1.12.0

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:46:39 EDT 2018

Good news !
Tried to execute here, got the following error (linux 64)
/opt/Cmpl/bin/Coliop4: relocation error: /opt/Cmpl/bin/Coliop4: symbol
_ZdlPvm, version Qt_5 not defined in file libQt5Core.so.5 with link
time reference
I have Qt5 installed,  any ideas on what is the problem ?
Thnaks
Em sex, 2018-03-16 às 20:00 +0100, Mike Steglich escreveu:
> Dear COIN-OR community,
>

> I am pleased to announce the release of CMPL 1.12.0.
>
> New main features and change log (http://www.coliop.org/changelog.htm
> l)
>
> 	Cmpl (1.12.0)
> 			Introducing the asynchronous CMPLServer mode:
> 			-cmplUrl		: Url of a CmplServer -
> Without other arguments, the problem are solved on the CmplServer
> (synchronous mode)
>  			-send		: Sends a problem to a
> CmplServer which have to be specified with -cmplUrl (asynchronous
> mode)
>  			-knock		: Obtains the status
> of a problem at the CmplServer (asynchronous mode)
>  			-retrieve		: Retrieves the
> results of the problem from the CmplServer (asynchronous mode)
>  			-cancel		: Cancels the problem
> at the CmplServer (asynchronous mode)
> 			Some minor bugs are fixed.
>
> 		Coliop4 (4.1.0)
> 			New menue entry -> Open new Coliop window
> 			Some minor changes for the asynchronous
> CMPLServer mode
> 			Some minor bugs are fixed.
>
> 		CMPLServer and CmplGrid (1.3.3)
> 			Some minor bugs in the error handling are
> fixed.
>
> 		pyCmpl (1.5.0)
> 			New internal functionality for the asynchronous
> CMPLServer mode.
> 			Cmpl.dump()  - writes a dump file into the
> temporary folder
> 			Cmpl.load()  - loads a dump file from the
> temporary folder
> 			Some minor bugs are fixed.
>
> 		SolverStudio CMPL Processor (1.2.0)
> 			New internal functionality for the asynchronous
> CMPLServer mode.
> 			Some minor bugs are fixed.
>

> Manual
> The manual is available at http://www.coliop.org/_download/CMPL.pdf.
>
> Binaries
> The binaries are available at www.coliop.org/download.html.
>
> Source code
> can be obtained by checking out the source code using a subversion
> client.
> svn co  https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Cmpl/releases/1.12.0  CMPL
>
> Mailing list and support
>
> If you are interested to get a direct support, to post bugs or to
> communicate wishes then please use our CMPL mailing list hosted at
> COIN-OR http://list.coin-or.org/mailman/listinfo/Cmpl
>
> For more information please visit www.coliop.orgg  and projects.coin-
> or.org/Cmpl.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Mike

> ta5yRYsqeUsEDgxhcqsYYY1Xs5ogLxWPA_2Wlc4&r=pLOfVNEEHf-xhIqn1-
> uzYcZ6Q7UefG6Bg6rXCKTMiAA&m=lzXtzH-knW-a6QlHuJzQrx-
> JSPg1SNkTsKUYeFcDWD4&s=UVPhFoLx22CaLAEBEf8PY-YqVdBnR1-xqUc56cLOT00&e=
Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department
Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo [at ] iceb.ufop.br
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are
infinitely the most important.
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Case of Identity"