[Cmpl] Bug Jcmpl

Geoffrey Glangine geoffrey.glangine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 20:09:44 EDT 2018

Hello,

I've to work with CMPL for my resarch, and I have created a CMPL model and
I tried it with coliop4, It is working well. But now, I'm trying to use
Jcmpl to run my model on a cmpl server but the model isn't working.

there is my code :

try {
    Cmpl m = new Cmpl("/tmp/Recipe.cmpl");
    m.connect("http://127.0.0.1:4000");
    m.solve();
    return String.valueOf(m.solution().value());
} catch (CmplException e) {
    e.printStackTrace();
}

I use a cmpl .cdat file called Recipe.cdat and it seems to be linked
correctly.

There is the error displayed :

jCmpl error: CmplServer error : org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: <type
'exceptions.TypeError'>:coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer,
exceptions.IOError found
    at jCMPL.Cmpl.solve(Cmpl.java:872)

Do you know what I have to do to make this working?

I didn't make any modifications between the working model and the Jcmpl
one, it is the same!

thanks you all !

--

*address *: