[Cmpl] Coliop IDE Configuration

Haroldo Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 20:10:38 EST 2017

Hi,

First, congratulations for the great software ! I started using Coliop and
CMPL in my Integer Programming classes and I'm loving it.

I have a suggestion for the Coliop IDE: it would be great if line numbers
could be displayed at the left to make easier to find errors reported by
cmpl.  Also, using Coliop in a computer with high resolution the fonts are
quite small, is there a config file (or an option in the IDE) to increase
the font size ?

Cheers,

Haroldo

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department
Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo [at ] iceb.ufop.br
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely
the most important.
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Case of Identity"