[Cmpl] export cmpl file (maybe installation problem)

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at berlin.de
Tue Dec 19 11:03:24 EST 2017

Hello Augustin,

The header entry %arg -solver glpk forces Cmpl to start in the solving mode. With the command line argument -m model.mps you want to create a Mps file (model mode). Both, the solver and the model mode cannot be startet at the same time.

Please command the solver argument out (#%arg -solver glpk ) to create the mps file.

Thanks,

Mike