[Cmpl] New release Cmpl v.1.11.0

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at stegger.net
Mon Jun 13 11:46:14 EDT 2016

Dear COIN-OR community,

I am pleased to announce the release of CMPL 1.11.0.

New main features and change log (full description ->http://www.coliop.org/changelog.html <http://www.coliop.org/changelog.html>)

	Coliop4
		Coliop4 is the new GUI for CMPL available on Window, Linux and Mac.
		It is more comfortable and flexible and comes with syntax highlighting.
		Coliop4 is written in C++ using QT5.

	Installation
		An installation is not longer necessary. The entire CMPL package runs now
		out of the box in every directory.

	pyCmpl and CmplServer
		A couple of bottlenecks were identified and cleaned. Therefore the performance
		is considerably increased.

	Cmpl
		Some minor bugs were found and fixed.

	SolverStudio
		Cmpl has been part of SolverStudio since last year. The performance of the Cmpl plug-in in
		SolverStudio is considerably increased.

Manual
The Manual is available at http://www.coliop.org/_download/CMPL.pdf <http://www.coliop.org/_download/CMPL.pdf>.

Binaries
The Binaries are available at www.coliop.org/download.html <http://www.coliop.org/download.html>.

Source code
can be obtained by checking out the source code using a subversion client.
svn co  https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Cmpl/releases/1.10.0 <https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Cmpl/releases/1.10.0>  CMPL

Mailing list and support
If you are interested to get a direct support, to post bugs or to communicate wishes then please use our CMPL mailing list hosted at COIN-OR http://list.coin-or.org/mailman/listinfo/Cmpl <http://list.coin-or.org/mailman/listinfo/Cmpl>

For more information please visit www.coliop.org <http://www.coliop.org/>  and projects.coin-or.org/Cmpl <http://projects.coin-or.org/Cmpl>.

Cheers

Mike Steglich