[Cmpl] "Can't open GLPK Solution file" error

Maria Giatsoglou maria.giatsoglou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:00:26 EDT 2016

Hi Mike and Christopher,

Thank you very much for your input.
I think that in this case the error was probably thrown due to an
out-of-memory situation...
I will pay better attention to the problem size next time, but a question
raised is whether there is a fixed limit at CMPL for the maximum memory it
can use or it is only bounded by the available system memory.

All the best!
Maria