[Cmpl] CMPLServer 1.10.1 or later for Windows / Linux

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Wed Jan 20 08:45:26 EST 2016

Hello Phil,

It was necessary to release a new version for OSX due to problems with the installation processes after an update to El Captain.

There will be either an 1.10.1 for the Windows, Linux and Raspbian or an 1.11 for all operating systems. I am working on a new Coliop based on QT5 that will be included in 1.11. With this new GUI for Cmpl it will be not longer necessary to install Java.

I will release Cmpl 1.11 until end of March because I need it for my courses in the summer semester.

Thanks,

Mike