[Cmpl] Benchmark / Statistics

Thorsten thorten at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:07:01 EDT 2015

Hi Mike,

thank you very much indeed for the quick reply! I scanned the appendix for CBC-Parameters but couldn't find a suitable one which enables me to get the required information. Even increasing the log(Level) to maximum doesn't provide the neccessary information. Do you possibly have a hint or idea in mind for a CBC-Command to get me the programs lower bound and the gap?
Thanks for your support!

Best regards,
Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

You can find these information in the Cbc output. Cmpl does not provide functionalities to get it directly within a Cmpl model.

Cheers,

Mike