[Cmpl] Benchmark / Statistics

Thorsten thorten at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:57:45 EST 2015

Dear CMPL-Community,

I have implemented a capacitated vehicle routing problem with time windows in CMPL and it runs within coliop. In my thesis I want to compare the performance of CMPL and the CBC-solver with the performance of Fico Xpress. For the numerical analysis I will need some more statistics than I am able to get so far. Besides the objective value and the running time of the model I will need the Lower bound of the program and the gap. Can you probably help me how I can have these values printed out?
Thank you very much in advance,
Thorsten

Von meinem iPad gesendet