[Cmpl] Create several models by one CMPL model file

鍾 岳杉 chalin5739 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 01:16:07 EST 2015

Hi,
Could  CMPL  create  several  models  in  just  one  model  file?For example,  I  define  the constraints con1: x + y <= i,  con2: x + z <= j, con3: y + z <= k in one model fileand I create model1  containing con1, con2                                     model2 containing con1, con3                                     model3 containing con2, con3Can this be done?Or I need  to create these three models by three model files?
Thanks!
Yueh-Shan, Chung