[Cmpl] jCMPL bug with parsing solution

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Fri Oct 10 05:12:54 EDT 2014

Hi Kamil,

Thank your for reporting this problem. Unfortunately I have problems to reproduce it. I tested a couple of maximisation and minimisation problems with lower or upper bound equal to -INF and INF without a failure.

Which Cmpl version do you use? Could it be possible that you use CMPL v.1.10 but a jCMPL version that was shipped with Cmpl v.1.9?

Could you also provide more details about your problem that helps me to recognise the potential bug?

Thanks,

Mike