[Cmpl] error (input/output): ... Input file 'production-mix-a.csv' not found

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Mon Mar 31 13:44:36 EDT 2014

Hallo Oscar,

Welcome at the CMPL user mailing list!

The example with the CSV input files works, if your working directory is the examples directory. Then you can execute it with cmpl production-mix-csv.cmpl. If you use Coliop then usually you are not in the same directory. In this case you only have to edit the path of the CSV file. (e.g. c[] := readcsv("/Users/oscar/Documents/cmpl-data/examples/production-mix-c.csv") )

In general I would suggest to use a CmplData file instead a CSV file because this file format is more flexible and is also CMPL's default data format.

Cheers,

Mike