[Cmpl] Predicting end time

Indrajit Sen Gupta indrajitsg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:38:37 EST 2014

Hi Mike,

I am running CMPL on a small version of very big problem I need to solve.
The current problem has 100 binary variables and about 20 constraints. The
objective function is a bit non linear as it has a term x[i,j] * x[k, m].
The program has been running for about 3 hours now and the output is
showing:

After 20300 nodes, 5239 on tree, -51762900 best solution, best possible
-62975151 (10407.49 seconds)

Any idea how much time it will take to complete? I understand, with binary
variables it is difficult to predict, but supposing I were to stop in mid
way, is there any way to get the current best solution?

Regrads,
Indrajit