[Cmpl] help

Priyanki Sharma priyankiarch at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 12:40:57 EDT 2013

Hello ,

I have been trying to solve this cmpl code. It gives infeasible all the
time. I don't understand why this is happening. I have attached the
question in a word document and the cmpl code . I am trying to solve the first part of the question but there is something wrong with the first
constraint called " con1". I just can't figure out what is going wrong.
Its quite urgent. Could someone please help. I would really appreciate
any help asap.

Thanks

Regards
Priyanki