[Cmpl] CMPL or CBC problem/bug

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Mon Jun 17 13:36:16 EDT 2013

Hi Bastian,

I can reproduce the problem you mentioned. It appears under several linux systems. If the parameter -threads is assigned a wrong value (e.g. greater than the available cores) then crashes the OSSolverService binary and Cmpl can't read the solution. I posted it to the Cbc and OS mailing list hoping that the guys will fix this problem soon.

Cheers,

Mike