[Cmpl] How to deduct a constant from the optimised objective value through coliop/cmpl codes

Priyanki Sharma priyankiarch at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 11:36:49 EDT 2013

hello.....

I am a new member of this group. I am a recent user of coliop / cmpl codes. I am wondering if I could get some assistance in how you can deduct a constant from the optimized objective function to get, say for example net loss. Is there any way in which you can actually use the optimized value of objective function (obtained after solving)  for any further calculation. The manual does not provide much info. Could someone help please????

cheers
priyanki