[Clp] configure errors, cannot find BLAS, /bin/sh ./configure failed for Ipopt

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue Sep 25 13:21:00 EDT 2018

I don't know enough about building on windows to give a definite answer
but you could try one or two things to get something working and then
improve the situation.

a) do configure with --without-blas --without-lapack

or

b) go into ThirdParty/Blas and Lapack and do get.Blas and get.Lapack

John Forrest