[Clp] configure errors, cannot find BLAS, /bin/sh ./configure failed for Ipopt

LMH lmh_users-groups at molconn.com
Mon Sep 24 16:00:27 EDT 2018

Hello

I am trying to build clp under cygwin on a windows xp box. I have downloaded the most
recent src using subversion and installed it to,

C:\cygwin\lib\COIN-OS\

It seemed like lib\ is where this should go, let me know if it should go in bin\ or
somewhere in local\ instead.

The configure script seems to run well but at the end I get,,

checking whether -lblas has BLAS... no
configure: error: cannot find BLAS
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for Ipopt

I have gfortran,

$ which gfortran
/usr/bin/gfortran

$ gfortran -v
Target: i686-pc-cygwin
Thread model: posix
gcc version 5.3.0 (GCC)

As far as I can tell, my PATH is configured correctly.

C:\cygwin\bin;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS
Client\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R)
Management Engine Components\IPT;c:\dms;c:\dms\gnuplot;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin

I believe that I have BLAS installed in cygwin but the config script cannot seem to
find it. I can post the entire configure script output, or any other output if that
would help, just let me know.

LMH