[Clp] INFORMS 17th Annual Conference 2017

Evelyn Matthew evelyn.matthew at tradeshowprospects.com
Wed Sep 20 17:24:01 EDT 2017

Hello,

Would you be interested in INFORMS 17th Annual Conference - Institute for
Operations Research and the Management Sciences Attendee List?

We can provide you with 5,000 attendee contacts. Each contact comes with
(First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Company, Web site/URL, Contact number,
Fax number, Email Id, Industry, Employee size, Revenue size, Country, state,
Zip Code and LinkedIn URL).

Please keep me posted if you are interested and I shall get back to you with
cost and more details.

I Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,

Evelyn Matthew

Demand Generation| B2B-Prolist

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with " Unsubscribe
" in subject line