[Clp] Memory error on solving a LP problem

me2130805 me2130805 at iitd.ac.in
Mon Apr 3 02:19:02 EDT 2017

I have been working with coin-or since last year and it has been a very
reliable medium to solve Linear programming models.
Recently in one of my models I have been consistently facing a problem
"Memory error"
I feel that the the number of constraints is over the limit, the solver
can handle. If so please guide me a way to overcome the problem.
Kindly help me with the issue. I am also attaching a schreenshot of the
message displaced on the console.

--

WARM REGARDS,

UJJAWAL GUPTA

Final Year Undergraduate

B.Tech. Production & Industrial Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

Mobile: +91-9871908999 | Email: ujjawalgupta107 at gmail.com
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ujjawal-gupta-107