[Clp] CLP exception poped up when solving an LP

usa usa usact2012 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:14:35 EDT 2016

After recompiled all libs, I got the exception same as the original one:

*       Unhandled exception at 0x00217A52 in MyApp.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0x1BBEFFFC.*

even though I have defined USE_MEMCPY in CoinHelperFunctions.hpp and
disabled all compile optimization for speed for all Clp libs.

thanks