[Clp] CLP 1.16.9 compile error

usa usa usact2012 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:10:27 EST 2016

Hi,

I am compiling CLP (downloaded from
http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/Clp/Clp-1.16.9.zip) in Visual Studio
2013 VC++ on win 7.

In order to reduce compile time, I put all .h and .hpp filenames in
stdafx.h so that I only need ot compile them once and then just used the
pre-compiled headers for the following work.

I have added

    MSVisualStudio\v10\libClp\*.cpp,*.hpp
    CLP\CoinUtils\src\*.cpp, *.hpp
    CLP\Clp\src*.cpp, *.hpp

as project to my VC++ solution.

They can be compiled well without problems.

Then, in VS2013 VC++, I added a new VC++ project and followed the
instructions at

http://manski.net/2011/11/precompiled-headers/#compiling_the_header

to build the stdafx.h file. But, when I compiled the new added project, I
got error:

error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'endian.h': No such file or directory
error C2027: use of undefined type 'CoinIndexedVector'
error C2228: left of '.clear' must have class/struct/union
IntelliSense: #error directive: "don't have header file for math"
IntelliSense: cannot open source file "endian.h"
IntelliSense: cannot open source file "taucs.h"
IntelliSense: identifier "EKKfactinfo" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "EKKfactinfo" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "EKKfactinfo" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "EKKfactinfo" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "EKKfactinfo" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "EKKfactinfo" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "EKKfactinfo" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "EKKfactinfo" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "EKKfactinfo" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "fact" is undefined
IntelliSense: identifier "taucs_ccs_matrix" is undefined
IntelliSense: incomplete type is not allowed
IntelliSense: incomplete type is not allowed

How to make the correct stdafx.h file in VC++ so that I can compiled the
files that are changed each time without compiling hpp files ?

Thanks!