[Clp] reading from LP file or constructing a model?

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue May 12 15:52:13 EDT 2015

Babek,

I would construct each model from scratch.  Clp is thread safe, so you
could easily be solving 4/8 models simultaneously - which would be more
difficult with the file solution.  It should not be any more difficult
and would be more efficient - assuming you can put an upper limit on
size of matrix - and so construct a model using about 8 arrays of known
size.

John Forrest