[Clp] Performance test much worse than GLPK, any way to optimize it?

Emerson emersonxsu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:43:54 EDT 2015

Hi,
I wrote a test using ClpSimplex and compared it with GLPK, with the same
input. The benchmark shows pretty bad than I think. Is there anyway that I
can improve the performance?
In my program, I didn't use any presolve or postsolve techniques, just set
the objective column and addRow one by one, after that, I called
initialSolve().
I realize if I call prime() will have a better performance but the solution
has something wrong(unreasonable solution).
Is there any common routine that I can follow to improve the performance?
If I use addRows( ) instead of add them one by one,  will the speed be
faster?

Thanks,
Emer