[Clp] any update existing row/col method in ClpSimplex? Like setRow().

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Fri Jun 19 13:08:26 EDT 2015

There is modifyCoefficient which can add elements - that may be too
fine-grained.

Modifying rows one at a time can be expensive - see a discussion on
adding rows a few days ago.

If you just want to do one at a time, it would be trivial to write a
replaceRow/Column (one exist - but just for replacing existing
elements).  I would suggest writing your own replaceRow (using
modifyCoefficient).  If you are prepared to do that much work, then I am
prepared to do a proper replaceRow :-)

John Forrest