[Clp] About Clp reference Manual

Emerson emersonxsu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:47:29 EDT 2015

Hi all,
Long words short first, my question is: Does Clp have similar reference
manual as glpk? Or other equivalent guide?

I'm working on a project. It's using a glpk4.55 library. I want to transfer
it to use Clp solver instead of glpk and see if any performance increases
thereafter. I find the online user guide (
http://www.coin-or.org/Clp/userguide/clpuserguide.html) is too abstract,
and the doxygen file is more likely a class documentation.
I find glpk has a very good reference manual inside its distribution. e.g.,
https://www.cs.unb.ca/~bremner/docs/glpk/glpk.pdf.
It has detailed introduction, basic API routines, etc., and helps me walk
through the project very smoothly.

Are there any resources like glpk manual, or good examples, especially in
graph and network, without using MPS available online? Thanks.

Best,
Emer