[Clp] Dense LP Problem Interface

Miles Lubin miles.lubin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:01:57 EDT 2015

Hi Matt,

You may want to try out the linprog function in Julia:

http://mathprogbasejl.readthedocs.org/en/latest/linprog.html

All you do is:

using MathProgBase
using Clp
sol = linprog(c, Acon, '<', rhsvec, -Inf, Inf, ClpSolver())

You can also easily switch in commercial solvers. Unfortunately I don't
know of any well supported solvers which are optimized for such large dense
problems.

Miles