[Clp] switch from gusek (GLPK) to clp

Meketon, Marc Marc.Meketon at oliverwyman.com
Wed Jul 8 10:23:30 EDT 2015

I do not believe anyone has completed the GLPK to CLP (or CBC) link.  Please look at email from Heinrich Schuchardt:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2015-05/msg00012.html

Heinrich also sent me the following:
"at the time of my testing GMPL postsolve processing did not work. As described in the Wikibook I was only able to export to CSV.

The relevant coding is in
https://github.com/coin-or/CoinUtils/blob/master/CoinUtils/src/CoinMpsIO.cpp
method CoinMpsIO::readGMPL"

I tend to use GLPK to write out the "freemps" version of the .mps file, call CBC, have CBC write out a solution file, and then read in the solution file.  So this is by file transfer, and it means that any statements you make after the "solve;" statement in GLPK is missing.  It also means a lack of integration with GUSEK.

-Marc