[Clp] Archives of this list as an Mbox file for easy searching

Robin Whittle rw at firstpr.com.au
Tue Dec 1 07:19:35 EST 2015

Since the archives of this list

are not searchable, to help me understand CLP I stitched together the
monthly .gz archives into a text file which works as an Mbox format mail
archive, in the Local Folders of Thunderbird.  On a Win7 machine, the
file should be copied, with any name, such as "CLP", to somewhere like:

  C:\Users\XYZ\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\wwxxyyzz.default
     \Mail\Local Folders\

I copied the messages from this to a fresh folder, so the final file is
in real Mbox format as constructed by Thunderbird.  Here is a a 7zip
compressed version of this, in the hope that others might find it useful
for searching: