[Clp] CLP with warmstart running too long

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Thu May 29 03:16:38 EDT 2014

Robert,

Obviously something is wrong.  If you are getting output then cycling,
if no output then some data may have got corrupted and in a infinite
"while" loop or similar.

Difficult for me to debug as unlikely to be able to get exact compiler
results.  I might be able to if your system Linux.

If you can attach a debugger then you could see where it is and maybe
set handler_->logLevel_=63 to get more output.

John Forrest