[Clp] question on gubVersion

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Wed May 7 13:24:37 EDT 2014

Fei,

gubVersion returns a shrunken model with the matrix type
ClpDynamicMatrix which has the extra rows and columns and the idea is
that primal will then use that in a gub style algorithm.  You may find
it easier to look at the gub examples in Clp/examples.

I would not be surprised if something has got broken - but that can be
fixed.

Give Richard Van Slyke credit as well as George Dantzig  - I think GUB
was being developed at Berkeley when I was doing a Masters there!

John Forrest