[Clp] using the command line CLP

Meketon, Marc Marc.Meketon at oliverwyman.com
Tue May 6 18:48:18 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm brand new to CLP, so this question might be an old one.

I want to run CLP using the command line.  If I put in
      clp mpsFileName -solution c:\temp\sol.txt
then clp replies with an error saying that it could not write the solution file out to ".\C:\temp\sol.txt"

The obvious workaround, using "clp mpsFileName -solution \temp\sol.txt" does not work for me because a program is calling the "clp" solver and it needs to specify the full filepath including the drive - which could change based upon the user's computer configuration.

Any help would be appreciated... although I'm hoping that it does not involve changing the CLP code and recompiling.

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.