[Clp] CBC question - configuration file

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Thu Mar 13 13:21:27 EDT 2014

On Wed, 12 Mar 2014, Greg Gruber wrote:

> Can anybody point me to any  documentation for setting parameters with the
> command line version of cbc? Is there a way to store them in a file and
> reference the file when calling cbc at the command line?

On linux,
the following one-liner would insert two arguments before all others.
cbc-mine.sh:
cbc -flag1 -flag2 "$*"

The .sh is just a convention.  Nothing requires it.
It does have to be executable:
chmod +x cbc-mine.sh

Useage:
./cbc-mine.sh  all other arguments

On Windows, I think that something similar could be done with a .bat file.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods