[Clp] ClpSimplexNonlinear question

alex Dowson alexdowson at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 03:28:35 EDT 2013

Dear John

I checked the code but it is still not clear how to specify quadratic
constraint in nonLinearSLP ?

There is class ClpConstraintQuadratic that can be passed to nonLinearSLP but
I didn't find proper method to create
constraint from ClpConstraintQuadratic ?

I think code is still incomplete isn't ?

alex