[Clp] specifying random number seed with CLP

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Wed Sep 26 08:15:17 EDT 2012

Greg,

In Clp/trunk I have added randomSeed which allows you to set an initial
seed.  If set to 0 then uses time of day to generate a random seed.

If you want to use Clp/stable then it should be easy to patch if you
look at differences in 1883.  CbcOrClpParam.?pp have changed and I also
had to fix a benign "bug" which stopped changes being made (ClpModel.cpp)

I attach a file showing three runs.  Is that what you wanted?

John Forrest