[Clp] Use simplex to solve mixed-integer-problem

Benedikt Schmidt benediktibk at aon.at
Wed Sep 19 06:28:47 EDT 2012

Hi all,
at the moment I am trying to solve a mixed-integer problem. Actually the
integers are not really integers, I nailed them down to booleans through
upper and lower bounds. The problem is, that the clp can not solve the
problem, it says "Clp6002E 1 bad bound pairs or bad objectives were found
-
first at R0", but the glpk is able to get the right solution. I've reduced
the problem as much as possible and attached it to this mail.
Could that be a bug or am I using the interface wrong?

Thanks,
Benedikt