[Clp] where to read about the implementation of the barrier method

Stephanie Jakus stephanie.jakus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:04:38 EDT 2012

Dear Clp mailing list,
Is the implementation for the barrier method the homogeneous self-dual
predictor corrector algorithm? I don't see anywhere to enter a
starting feasible point, so it must be HSD bc that's the only
predictor-corrector algorithm that I know of that doesn't require
initialization, right?

Where can I read about the implementation? If my problems are not
converging, what might be some issues to look for?

Many of my examples appear to be converging, but the final line of the
output says something like "primal/dual infeasibilities
2.29785e-006/11.3041." What does it mean for dual infeasibilities to
be a non-zero value?

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
Stephanie Jakus