[Clp] Definig the names of Variables

Jack Hagart jack.hagart at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:44:04 EDT 2012

Hello everybody,

I´m using the CLP 1.14.4 (executable) to solve a linear problem. I wrote
the input file as a .lp format and the model has 2 positive variables
f(i,j) and y(i).

When I solve the problem with CLP, it found the optimal solution, but in
the output file, all variables have the name as X

For example:

     0 x0                      1069.8878                      0
      1 x1                       4096.953                      0
     13 x13                            29                      0
     15 x15                          1221                      0
     17 x17                     4076.3602                      0

For example, I would like that the first variable was shown as f(1,10), the
second f(3,30) etc, not as X, which means nothing to me.

I searched the documentation of the CLP, but I didn´t find what to do to
the names of the variables appears in the solution file with their original
names.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance.
Jack