[Clp] printing log to text file with clp.exe

Stephanie Jakus stephanie.jakus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:52:00 EDT 2012

Dear Clp mailing list,
I am trying to print the results of "log" to a text file when using
clp.exe. I know it can be done because somehow when I started using
clp.exe it was always printing the log to a text file (and at that
point I really wanted to print the solution to txt rather than the
log). Now I can't get back to printing the log to a text file.

(I'm calling clp.exe from a third party software and I just want some
record of whether or not clp solved successfully.)

Can anyone help suggest a combination of -printi -log and -solu that
does this? Or is there another command?

Thanks very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Stephanie Jakus