[Clp] different optimal values with primal and dual methods.

Akhil langer akhilanger at gmail.com
Sat May 26 22:17:24 EDT 2012

I am attaching a linear program model file in mps format. I am trying to
solve it using the driver.cpp program in the examples directory of the
coin-clp distribution. Surprisingly, I am getting different optimal values
when solved using the dual and primal methods (model.dual(),
model.primal()). Can someone please look into it and help me resolve this
issue.

Some help as early as possible will be useful as I am in a critical phase
of my project.

Thanks,
Akhil