[Clp] Question about setting initial feasible solution

Zhangyi Hu zhangyhu at umich.edu
Thu Jul 19 12:23:44 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

Is there anyway that I can manually set the initial feasible solution for a ClpSimplex object? I want to do this because I believe I have a reasonable guess of optimal solution, which will significantly speed up the searching. I'm currently working on problems with a size of 10,000x10,000 with Clp.

Btw, is there any good documentation about Clp available, beside the on-line "CLP User Guide", and the "Clp html documentation"?

Thanks

Zhangyi